Chantix (Varenicline)

Chantix (Varenicline) blog
For some reason this blog does not display correctly with Internet Explorer, but it will with Firefox:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Friday, September 07, 2007

Chantix - Day 35

I just finished the 5th week pack of pills tonight. I still get the cravings, but they're slowly going away. I almost wouldn't call them cravings anymore - they're more of just a passing thought. Like "I'd like a cigarette right now," and then nothing. I've been cutting back on the Blow Pops and Tootsie Pops too. I just haven't wanted them as much either.

Aside from that, I've had trouble sleeping in the late morning still. Something will wake me up about 6 hours after I went to sleep, and then I have trouble going back to sleep and staying asleep. This doesn't happen so much on the weekends, but on weekdays when I know in the back of my mind that I'll have to get up in a couple hours, it makes me more anxious about getting back to sleep, and then that makes it harder to get back to sleep.

I've also been gaining some weight lately. I haven't noticed myself eating any more than normal, so I'm not sure what that's about. I guess I've either been eating food that was worse for me (entirely possible) or just not as active as I had been (also possible).

And I've been kinda belligerent and short-tempered lately too. This has mostly been at work. I've been at this job for a little over seven years now, and I'm kinda wondering if the "seven-year itch" applies to more than just marriage.

Still no cigarettes. The smell of them is getting annoying to me more now too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home