Chantix (Varenicline)

Chantix (Varenicline) blog
For some reason this blog does not display correctly with Internet Explorer, but it will with Firefox:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Chantix - Day 11

Today was a good day. I was pretty busy at work so I didn't have time to sit there and think about cigarettes. I had one after lunch around noon, then one around 5:00, and the last one after dinner a little before 9:00. I'm not as nervous as I thought I'd be about having no cigarettes left, but we'll see what goes on tomorrow.

I've been having minor cravings all day, but they go away pretty quickly. I think I've had 4 or 5 Blow Pops and some gum. I can't really tell if they're helping or not. I'll just assume they are for now and keep using them :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home