Chantix (Varenicline)

Chantix (Varenicline) blog
For some reason this blog does not display correctly with Internet Explorer, but it will with Firefox:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Chantix - Day 6

Well I did cut back some today. I did not have a cigarette when I first woke up (and felt fine) and I will not have one before bed tonight. I'm not supposed to have one before bed anyway, but my usual habit is to have one, then take a shower, then go to bed. During the day I cut back from one about every hour to one every 1:30-1:45. I was really craving them by the time I did have them though. That kinda fell apart after dinner. I wasn't paying attention to the time but I think I was having one every 1:15 or so.

I woke up a couple times during the night last night, but I think that was more related to how much I ate for dinner and not the drugs. I did have trouble staying asleep in the late morning again too, because of the mattress. The stupid thing is just a little over two years old and is already sagging. I have a foam topper for it that I took off a few months ago because it had started to sag. I may put it back on and see what happens. I really don't have the money for a new mattress. I wonder what would happen if I turned it upside-down (it's a plush top, and is only supposed to be rotated, not turned).

Two more half mg doses tomorrow, then Friday I go up to two 1mg doses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home