Chantix (Varenicline)

Chantix (Varenicline) blog
For some reason this blog does not display correctly with Internet Explorer, but it will with Firefox:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Chantix - Day 12

No cigarettes today, and no problems to speak of. I did have cravings during the day, especially after meals and on the way home from work, but those were negligible.

In the middle of the day I did get a weird nervous/energetic feeling. I don't know quite how to describe it, but the only time I've ever felt it before was after staying up for more than 24 hours straight. That was very brief though.

I feel like it's easier to breathe now too. I don't know if that's really the case, but it feels like it.

I also feel more tired than normal, without the stimulants all day. That's fine though, I can deal with it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home